terça-feira, 21 de setembro de 2010

All alive, all well

I'm back to blogging (still in September)

Made a few changes around here.

Things are very peaceful. Not boring, peaceful. Amazingly so. Work floods in from everywhere, but it is beautiful to do. Specially something I am studying now



Spinoza is absolutely fascinating. Complicated not blogging material. But I think this man in the 17th c, was in so many ways beyond our modern day.


I've also fallen in love with Eugen Hutz and Gogol Bordello. Why didn't nobody tell me about this before?



Instructions for use:
Listen, loud on headphones late at night and dance. Try not to make a lot of noise. Given in to complete decadence and enjoy.



"People got to get up early and she got a boyfriend and this whole thing is one big dissapointment".


So, gypsy punk and 17th century philosophy? Strange days seem to have found us.

All for now. I need to crochet a blanket. It's getting cold.

Sem comentários: