terça-feira, 10 de março de 2009

Important conclusions in the Universe

I need to go to class now. But there at two or three important things in the Universe right now.

1 - Food is THE supreme pleasure of reality. I had the most supremely delicious dinner yesterday, and, I am gald to say, I made it myself. Of course the expensive Portuguese cod fish, olive oil, organic potatoes and the Portuguese bread also helped. But, seriously, whoever prefers adrenaline, for instance, to a dinner is missing out on the amazing peaks of supreme flavour.

Because life is not only composed by tasks, but by tastes.

2- Epistemology Naturalized. I like Quine, I do. Gods and Science - the difference is one of degree not quality. Nevertheless, it is an important one.

3- I am quite tierd of studying French but hearing a great number of North Americans despise France. No, it is not Paradise. Bill Maher makes much of it, but with good reason. Anyhow, it is still a place I would not mind leaving in.

Sem comentários: