segunda-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2009

Answers, troubles and observations on a cold morning

After waking up upside down in my bed at 7 a.m., freaking out over my essays due this week at breakfast, realising I have brewed the blackest coffee in the history of Humanity I realised the answers:

1 - My posters are probably either in
a) the garbage
b) someone's room
c) no other interesting place

(Yeah, I bought new posters, so my mind rested on the issue. My room is now proper and nice with Jimi Hendrix looking at my mirror, very dreamy, and Jim Morrison looking over my bed - to protect me against the monsters in the closet)

2 - People prepare their meals on the superfast microwave that I have issues with. I am such an old-fashioned lady. That is for sure... Heating up the milk on a little pot and hopelessly trying to bake cakes and other unsucessful projects (I swear it's the oven... I will tame it someday)

3 - Ah ah! I know where I will go this summer! I just bought my sweet, (relatively) cheap tickets home for the end of May. In April I am spending a couple of weeks just going to Portland and wondering around in San Francisco. SOmehow I feel like Jack Kerouak is my mentor and I all have to do is take the train... And then I will bagpack around British Columbia. It will be me and my litte pocketbook, and any random strangers I might meet. WHo knows what is out there...

4 - Who reads this? Silly Filipa! You had it on facebook! Everyone you knew could and many were reading it. So, now it is a more mysterious thing. I like that "bottle into the ocean" type of writing. WIth the usual people taking a look once in a while.


Concerns. Concerns.

1 -I have too much work. I have too much work. I am drowning....

2 - I have to read for my Philosophy about Prostitution every week. About relationships, sex, romance, men and women and so on.... I don't know, but I feel that any possibility of a relationship in the next couple of years (whenever I don't have to work since sunrise to sunset!) is spoiled by my now acquired tendency to overanalyse any action and its effects on social held belifs, patriarchal capitalist exploitation and what not. Yep, it's an issue.

3 - I miss people. Too much, too often.

4 - I want to live in a room on top of a building in a Parisian street with a typing machine and a couple of cigars to smoke wearing a XL white blouse, loads of papers all around me, a great idea in mind, a cultural easiness when I go down to the local boulangerie, to class, or to meet that special friend with green eyes and dark French hair.... there's a plan for either
1) a short story
2) a life
3) a surrealistic painting
4) an acid trip



Oh, look at the window,

Here comes the sun!
Time to start the day.

2 comentários:

J.G.B.D. disse...

I didn't know my hair was (also) French.

Filipa disse...

ah, Gabriel,
1) I do not overrate the awesomeness of dying at 27, I adore it. For now. Ask me again when I am 26

2) You really have my uncounscious all figured out

I live for your comments, what else can I say...