domingo, 21 de junho de 2009

#6 - Law and Order

Dolores Park café, S.F.
The 1st of May, 06
8:00AM

Day 8

Just to continue yesterday's writing: what are the funniest laws/signs I have seen around?

- on the trains, in San Francisco (subway), a sign saying it was forbidden for people younger than 18 to have in their possession spray, cans or markers thicker than half an inch. What happened to "do not deface"?

- The alchool restriction in parks. in Portland, in the "park blocks" you can't have a beer!

(...) I don't miss people. Yesterday i wrote emails and the like. It was funny because I didn't miss them (not in the " I wish you were here so badly I am goign to strat crying and have a knot on my throat for an entire day" way). I feel self-suficient, content, solving practical problems and, i sort of like it.

Filipa

2 comentários:

J.G.B.D. disse...

heartless.

Filipa disse...

or in therapeutic self-denial...